Area Sales Manager (Atlanta)
Job Title: Area Sales Manager (Atlanta)
Reports To: Regional Sales Director
The Area Sales Manager has primary responsibility for the initial capital equipment sale and installation, and for establishing customer satisfaction for each customer in the territory on an ongoing basis. The Area Sales Manager, in conjunction with the Regional Sales Director, will establish common business objectives to drive acceptance and profitability of the miraDry procedure and associated services within a territory. The Manager will establish and maintain business relationships with dermatology and plastic surgery accounts that will create a team and account culture of providing patients an optimal experience with the miraDry procedure.
The following is meant to be a representative but not necessarily comprehensive summary of the duties and responsibilities for this position title:
- Manage all capital aspects of assigned territory responsibilities for a designated geography
- Target system console sales to qualified aesthetic and clinical practices as per company direction
- Initial installation of the system console.
- Assist PDM when required regarding marketing and technical support for the miraDry Procedure.
- Achieve territory sales objectives and customer satisfaction on a consistent basis
- Manage all aspects of miraDry customer contact and ongoing account management through Salesforce.com.
- Contribute to achievement of regional and national goals and objectives.
- Develop strong business relationships with customers and key accounts.
- Ability to make appropriate business decisions in the best interest of company objectives.
- Develop and execute a business plan at a territory level to drive product acceptance, usage and customer satisfaction towards metrics that are tied to commission plan.
- Complete the required administrative tasks necessary for the position.
- Effectively manage company resources in a responsible and efficient manner.
- Provide guidance to Regional Sales Director of initiatives or forces impacting business including competitive activity, product performance and team morale.
- Host new hire Area Sales Managers to demonstrating the key activities, presentations and skills required for selling system consoles.
- Act as an ongoing Mentor for new hire Area Sales Managers.
- Participate in committee groups when asked to support initiatives being addressed by Senior Sales and Marketing Management.
Education and/or Experience:
- 4+ year’s successful sales experience in a private pay procedure with a high utilization component, ideally in a mixed capital/utilization business model.
- 5+ years as an Area Sales Manager demonstrating a high level of field leadership and sales performance both contributing to exceeding plan.
- Experience in selling capital preferably in the aesthetic space
- Strong track record of success in medical device, aesthetic or pharmaceutical sales
- Proven ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Proven ability to provide a high level of customer service and support to achieve practice integration of a new technology within a competitive entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Polished presentation skills and public speaking ability
- Positive attitude and passion for working within the aesthetic field
- Strong sense of urgency to achieve goals and objectives
- Practical business acumen
- High level of emotional intelligence and maturity
- Willing to travel and work weekends and evenings when required
- Demonstrative compliance with necessary administrative functions of the position
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including the creating of PowerPoint presentations, excel spreadsheets, word documents and SalesForce.com
FLSA Status: Exempt
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.