Job Title: Marketing Intern
Reports To: Director, Marketing
Headquartered in Santa Clara, California, miraDry, Inc. is part of the Sientra, Inc. portfolio, a medical aesthetics company committed to making a difference in patients’ lives by enhancing their body image, growing their self-esteem and restoring their confidence. The miraDry procedure is the only FDA cleared solution to reduce underarm sweat, odor and permanently reduce hair of all colors.
We are seeking a talented individual to assist our marketing team in piloting various techniques to improve the patient experience. You will acquire practical, hands-on experience and a view into real world marketing at a global medical device company.
The Marketing Intern will support the miraDry consumer campaign by providing educational information to prospective patients by phone, email, and text. You will communicate key messages, scripts, and guidelines directly with interested consumers. You will serve as the “director of first impressions,” and strive to provide an excellent customer experience. You may also support the marketing team in other key projects and tasks as needed.
- Provide educational information to prospective patients by phone, email, and text.
- Build rapport with prospective patients; help problem solve when necessary and go “over and above” to create favorable perceptions of the brand, company, and customers.
- Provide regular reports on key marketing programs, initiatives, and metrics. Maintain marketing dashboards
- Measure, learn, and change: Optimize the approach to generate desired results.
- Interact with key customers to facilitate appointments and/or do a warm hand-off with interested consumers
- Training on medical device technology
- May support sales and distributors through the fulfillment of marketing collateral.
- Assist with document control routing as needed
- Assist with any projects assigned as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or MBA (in progress)
- Excellent communication skills, both written (email/text) and verbal (phone)
- Responsive to the needs of others, acting quickly to answer questions and solve problems.
- Organized, detail oriented, with good documentation skills
- Ability to understand technical details and communicate them in a simple manner
- Demonstrated skills to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient with spreadsheet, word processing and email software programs
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.