Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Job Title: Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Reports To: Inventory and Logistics Supervisor
Shipping (both domestic and international), receiving, and storage of materials. Assist with oversight of finished goods and component stockroom material including inventory cycle counting, physical inventory and kanban maintenance. Ensuring timely delivery of material to production floor.
- Shipping and receiving of materials, product, and MRO items entering or exiting the building.
- Maintaining shipping, receiving, stores and finished goods areas in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Package final product per specifications.
- Active involvement of cycle counting & physical inventory.
- Monitor and replenish floor stock inventory levels.
- Ensures the security and accountability of materials and goods with inventory control.
- Report out of specification conditions to supervisor.
- Export in Fed-ex and/or UPS shipping systems.
- Proficient ability to prioritize work and complete projects as per due date.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Comply with written company policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform job with little supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have good eye-hand coordination.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds over head.
Education / Training:
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
- At least three years’ experience in an FDA regulated materials department, or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to effectively write and read English.
- Proficiency in basic mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and applicable Quality System Standards.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.